[複製鏈接]

主題

好友

積分

新手上路

跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-3-4 13:23:16 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
Many people use it and it is said that the tracking accuracy is high. However, this is Windows-only software. Since I love using Mac, I would like to introduce face tracking software that can be used on Mac as well. There are two main types of software that are compatible with Mac: 3tene 3tene has three types of plans: FREE, PRO, and STUDIO, and PRO or higher software is required to run Live2D. PRO can be purchased for 2,750 yen. By using the web camera of VTube Studio PC, you can operate Live2D models for free. In the free version, the character will continue to float in the bottom left, but you can remove it by paying 1,520 yen. If you want to use it in conjunction with iOS or Android, you will need to purchase a paid app.

The paid app costs 2,820 yen for the iOS version and 1,580 yen for the Android version, and high-precision tracking is possible by using iOS's "ARKit" or Android's "ARCore". This time, I will explain VTube Studio, which you can start Special Data for free. How to use VTube Studio VTube Studio can be installed from the gaming platform " Steam ". When you start VTube Studio, a screen like this will appear. If this continues, the web camera will not recognize it, so let's set up the web camera. Press the gear from the menu on the left side of the screen.

When the settings menu opens, select the second camera icon from the left in the icon menu at the top left. Select the camera from the Webcam Tracking settings and turn it on to start tracking. Let's see it in action! The character will recognize your body reflected in the web camera and move from side to side, and if it recognizes your blinking, the character will blink as well. Also, the mouth movements are lip-synced in real time to some extent. By tracking using iOS/Android as introduced above, you can further improve recognition accuracy. Attend a web conference virtually! I was able to get a virtual look at VTube Studio.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

Archiver|手機版|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 02:45 , Processed in 0.564468 second(s), 19 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X2.5

© 2001-2012 Comsenz Inc.

回頂部 一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |